Become a Part of TFE Family!
At TFE, we are Your Solution For Fitness. From Group Exercise, Group Cycling and Mind & Body classes to Rock Climbing and Basketball, you’ll find everything you need for your health and wellness in our 41,000 SF fitness center. Get in your best shape yet with our Personal, Group and Sports Performance Training. And the kids will love our Kidz Ninja Warrior classes! You’ll enjoy the energetic atmosphere, the latest cardio and strength training equipment, sports, our luxurious dressing rooms with saunas and more.
We encourage you to come in and experience TFE, located in the heart of One Loudoun. Our experienced Sales team is always available to give you a tour and answer your questions. We look forward to helping you accomplish your fitness goals!
We invite you to experience TFE
The Fitness Equation at One Loudoun is Your Solution For Fitness. We opened our doors January 2016, welcoming our members to the 41,000 SF space, complete with luxury amenities and high-end equipment, including:
- Advanced Cardio & Strength area featuring the latest equipment by Life Fitness, Woodway, Matrix, Free Motion, Precor, Cybex, Octane, Rogue Fitness and Hammer Strength
- 2,000 SF Functional Training Room with TRX Suspension Training, Lifting Platforms, Bumper Plates, and Specialty Equipment
- 2,500 SF Group Exercise Studio featuring a Pilates, Yoga and Barre Room
- Cycling Studio with 16 ft. screen featuring Virtual Ride technology
- NBA-Sized Basketball and Volleyball Courts
- Indoor Rock Climbing Wall with Auto-Belay
- Individual and Small Group Personal Training Services
- Sports Performance Training by former NFL Washington Redskin Darnerien McCants
- 3,250 SF Kidz Gym featuring a three-level Soft Play Maze, EyePlay Interactive Gaming System and Parent View Video Monitoring from cardio equipment throughout the fitness center
- Kidz Ninja Warrior Course with weekly training classes
- Luxurious Dressing Rooms with saunas and access to Evolve Salon & Spa
Try Us For Free Today!
Try Us For Free!*
*Free 1 Day Guest Pass. 18 years of age or older, from the local area, first time guests only.