TFE Distance Learning Kidz Club will follow the Loudoun County Public Schools daily calendar for the 2020-2021 school year beginning on September 8, 2020 through June 15, 2021 at both our One Loudoun and South Riding locations. Our dates will be flexible to keep up with the ever changing environment and LCPS. Our TFE staff will be there to facilitate your child’s daily synchronous and asynchronous learning as well as keeping them on task. TFE will follow all state Covid-19 guidelines. DL Kidz Club is for children entering grades Kindergarten through 5th. Children will be separated by age in groups of 10 or less. Hours are 8am-4pm with After Care available from 4pm-6pm. Two snacks will be provided. Have peace of mind that your child will be in a safe and sanitized environment while engaging in their school work and participating in fun, interactive activities!
Two options are available: 3 Day and 5 Day option per week. Member and non-member pricing is available. A multi-child family discount is available where each additional child will receive $10 off per week. Billing is monthly or by semester and all children must be registered and paid by the 15th of the prior month. If you would like to secure your spot, please register for all available months. Space is limited!
|2020/2021 DL CAMP OPTION||WEEKLY PRICING||Time|
|3 Day Option
2 Snacks Included
|5 Day Option
2 Snacks Included
|After Care||Member $15/
Due to the nature of Covid-19 and the ever changing environment, please be patient with us as we rely on the county and LCPS to help us in managing a new program. We at TFE have taken many proactive measures to make sure safety and learning are the top priorities!
Please note important details:
- TFE staff will not be instructing the children, but rather to support, facilitate and keep them on task. TFE is not responsible for instructing LCPS material.
- Children must bring their own devices from home for their school work (Chromebook, headphones, etc). TFE is not responsible for damaged or lost devices.
- All TFE staff will be wearing face masks. It is encouraged for children age 5 and up to wear masks, but not mandatory.
- All children must wash their hands/sanitize, answer all Covid-19 questioning and have their temperature taken upon arrival at TFE DL Kidz Camp. Frequent handwashing/sanitizing is encouraged.
- Any child with a temperature of 100.4 and above and with any positive answers to Covid questioning will not be admitted to class
- TFE will be practicing social distancing throughout the day. Classes will be limited to 10 or less, but there will be social interaction.
- DL Kidz Club will include many fun activities including access to our basketball court, indoor/outdoor recess (weather permitting), interactive games & more!
- Link to the LCPS Updated Synchronous and Asynchronous Learning in 100% Distance Learning Models LCPS Sample Schedules Hybrid & DL.
- DL Kidz Club starts promptly at 8am. Please arrive early for our Covid check-in process.
- All club registrations are billed monthly or can be paid in full for the semester. All monthly payments must be paid by the 15th of each prior month.
- September 2020 and June 2021 billing will be prorated.
- All cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the first day of DL Kidz Club are non-refundable.
- All info is subject to change due to COVID-19 and LCPS.
- Please contact our Kidz Gym Director, Emily Heberer at email@example.com with any questions.