2020 is DONE!! Let’s get fit in ’21!!
Join us in our “Return to Fitness Celebration!!” The vaccine is here! We can see the light at the end of the COVID tunnel! This pandemic has changed everyone’s lifestyle. Things that we love to do ie. work out at the gym, socialize, go shopping, visit friends and family members, take vacations, etc have been restricted in some way. Based on collected data, fitness centers are one of the safest places for people to be. A regular exercise program will strengthen your immune system, relieve stress, and help shed any excess weight gained while staying at home. Rest assured, TFE is dedicated to following the COVID guidelines established by Gov. Northam so you can exercise with peace of mind. It’s time to get fit at TFE!
COVID UPDATES 5/15 FROM GOVERNOR NORTHAM
TEMPORARY GUIDELINES FOR RETURNING TO THE GYM
- Initially, there may be a temporary reduction in some of the services that are normally available. Please be patient with the process as we adjust to post COVID-19 operations.
- Patrons age 5 and up who are not fully vaccinated are strongly encouraged to wear a mask into the club and keep a mask on at all times except during exercise. Fully vaccinated patrons do not need to wear a mask indoors or outdoors per the CDC.
- All TFE staff will continue to wear masks while on the clock in accordance with the current guidelines until further notice.
- Upon entering the club patrons will be asked the state regulated COVID-19 questions and have their temperature taken before admittance.
- Please wipe down all equipment before and after use with sanitation wipes provided by the club.
- Kidz Gym will be open with access to the soft play maze however the ninja warrior course will be open with limited offering until further notice. Contact Kidz Gym for details.