2020 is DONE!! Let’s get fit in ’21!!
Join us in our “Return to Fitness Celebration!!” The vaccine is here! We can see the light at the end of the COVID tunnel! This pandemic has changed everyone’s lifestyle. Things that we love to do ie. work out at the gym, socialize, go shopping, visit friends and family members, take vacations, etc have been restricted in some way. Based on collected data, fitness centers are one of the safest places for people to be. A regular exercise program will strengthen your immune system, relieve stress, and help shed any excess weight gained while staying at home. Rest assured, TFE is dedicated to following the COVID guidelines established by Gov. Northam so you can exercise with peace of mind. It’s time to get fit at TFE!
Temporary Guidelines for Returning to the Gym
- With the occupancy restriction guideline of 75% capacity, initially, there may be a temporary reduction in some of the services that are normally available. Please be patient with the process as we adjust to post COVID-19 operations. We’ve got plenty of room for everyone!
- Patrons age 5 and up must wear a mask into the club. Wear a mask at all times except during exercise.
- Upon entering the club patrons will be asked the state regulated COVID-19 questions and have their temperature taken before admittance.
- Maintain 10 feet of distance from one another as much as possible.
- Please wipe down all equipment before and after use.
- Designated equipment with ribbon or tape is not for use.
- Members must check in and check out at the Front Desk to maintain accurate occupancy record.
- Equipment is not to be relocated from its designated location.
- Please bring your own workout towel.
- Restroom and locker facilities will be open but restricted and regulated, please plan accordingly.
- Showers will be available. Please bring your own shower towel. TFE Monthly Shower towel service has been temporarily suspended.
- Kidz Gym will be open with access to the soft play maze however the ninja warrior course will be closed.
- Water bottle fill stations will be open. Additional bottled water available for purchase while supplies last.
- All lockers are open. We've posted more of the social distancing signs in the locker areas of the hallway and locker rooms.
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Pickle-ball are open. You must maintain 10 ft of physical distancing and disinfect all shared items to the extent practicable. Max occupancy 68 people at one time.